- Steel Tubing offers cost saving benefits while maintaining the appearance of Aluminium Counterparts.
- Shares almost 70 percent of parts used with aluminium banquet chairs – Polyurethane Moulded Seats, Backrest Wood, Nylon Studs, Oven Baked Epoxy Finish.
- Suitable for venues and properties inland away from Saltwater where rust may be of concern. Quick Investment with fast return.
- Same warranty offered on frames as aluminium banquet chairs.
- Polyurethane Moulded Seats are Indent in design as standard
- Robotically Welded Frames for consistency and accuracy
- Stacks 10 for storage, movement and delivery
- Upholstered in fabric to colour of choice
- Arm handle for backrest allows for easy carrying of chairs
- Optional Oven Baked Epoxy Finish
An oval Backrest has advantages of chair covers being protected longer with no sharp edges. Suitable anywhere for all venues.
To its BCA 126 counterpart, Steel Frames replace Aluminium that is suitable for inland locations that are nowhere near saltwater
- 19mm Square Steel Tubing
- Upholstered Backrest Cover
- Nylon Bumper and Leg Studs
- 1.2mm wall thickness as Industry Standard
- Oven Baked Epoxy Frame Finish
- Polyurethane Moulded Seats
- Upholstered Backrest
- Upholstered Seat with Indent Design